[Amps] complicated Bias circuit

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Mon May 5 08:01:32 EDT 2014

> "I think there is no QSK because this amplifier is designed to be either
> keyed, or off it is from a TX only system.  I wanted to modify it for
> TX/RX by adding a relay in the bypass line of R20 to put the amplifier in
> standby during RX."

It looks like they're capable of supplying some well-constructed amps to the
ISC markets.  Unless there's a specific requirement from a customer, they
wouldn't ordinarily supply QSK circuitry, especially at the power level for
their target market.  The facilities look nice too.  Would love to have
access to their production equipment.

http://www.ampsystems.com/asiprod-old.htm

Paul, W9AC