[Amps] complicated Bias circuit

Paul Decker kg7hf at comcast.net
Mon May 5 19:41:21 EDT 2014

Thanks Joe,

What I meant by complicated is more that I haven't seen a bias circuit like that in any amateur publication.  I dug through a few handbooks dating back to 76 and the only circuit close was N6CA 2c39 bias circuit but his was for the purpose of not having to use high wattage zener diodes.

I'm sure it is a scaled version of a much higher power amplifier as ASI seems to do some pretty big amps.

Thanks,
Paul