[Amps] QEX May/June 2014 amplifier article

Paul Decker kg7hf at comcast.net
Sat May 17 12:30:23 EDT 2014

I was feeling bad because I was having trouble digesting the article as well.  I read it over a few times since at first I thought it was talking about class E, but after a second read it was about pulsed service.  It would have been nice to have it a bit more organized as a "scientific" or "lab" paper with a hypothesis and a conclusion/results.  Then, even if it had turned out not suitable for communications, it could have been supported by an organized premise and results.

That being said, I also have to thank and show the respect due to anyone who actually takes the time to publish their material, without those contributors, there would be no QEX.

Paul
kg7hf