[Amps] FL2100B Schematic

greg greene greg.greene74 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 13:24:12 EST 2014

Howdy folks, just starting to plan my first mp refurbish.  Picked up a
Yaesu FL-2100B - it has the chinese tubes with the rib along the plate.
Looks to be bone stock, clean, no burned components, no magic smoke smell,
no nicotine slush, so it should be worth the time and effort.  I have the
manual down loaded but the schematic is in separate pieces.  If anyone
knows of a place i can get a complete schematic I would appreciate the
info.  Any hints and experiences are welcome.  Not sure about the parasitic
chokes to put on, hairpin or coil?

73

Greg
VE7GPG