[Amps] Alpha 76A

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Tue Nov 25 15:58:23 EST 2014

I am nearly complete with a re-design of an Alpha 76A front panel.
Apparently, RF Concepts will no longer providing them.  I'm doing this as a
courtesy and don't have the amp in front of me.  The owner cannot answer
this question:

What is the band switch detent spacing?  30 degs, 20 degs, or ?  Every image
on the web shows the amp in a side profile and it's tough to gauge from the
image.  I've laid the panel out with 30 deg. spacing but it does not look
right and seems more like 20 degs.

Can anyone with a model 76 please verify?  Tnx!

Paul, W9AC