[Amps] Alpha 374 L4 Toroid Taps

George Hall n2cg at verizon.net
Sat Nov 29 14:55:05 EST 2014

Greetings John & Rich,

I have a ETO Alpha 374 and I'm looking at the largest toroid (2" high x
2´diameter which I believe is L4 - I don't have the schematic handy) and it
has 19 turns overall of 10 WAG solid tin plated wire covered with Teflon
sleeving. There are two taps within the 19 turns which appear to have 4
turns.  Is this the information you were looking for? I wish I could send
you pictures but my main computer recently broke down and in the mean time
I'm just doing the bare minimum on my laptop.

73, George  N2CG