[Amps] stolen Alpha

Chris Wright via Amps amps at contesting.com
Sun Oct 5 16:07:22 EDT 2014

That would be so low if it was a Ham, but reading your information it certainly looks that way. Or a Ham paying someone that is involved in radio gear.   Looking for a High Quality Amplifier? If you need the best? then buy the best!  Be confident and in control of your station at all times.
check link supplied for your needs in "HF" Amplifiers. http://www.emtron.com.au/