[Amps] HV Diodes

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Sat Oct 11 16:41:04 EDT 2014

I think it's a worthwhile exercise to at least work through the math.  Then, overrate components as needed or desired.

Many builders select overrated components as an easy alternative to the computations.  OTOH, we can cut some slack to experienced builders who at one time or another worked through the problem, then carry that knowledge over to a current project.

Paul, W9AC

Sent from my iPhone5