[Amps] 10A10 high voltage diodes

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Thu Oct 16 20:42:32 EDT 2014

Ive really mellowed since retiring in 2002!  You should have known me in my
prime but maybe that is likely why I had a lot of instructor duties in the
USN Reserves and at civilian jobs. Trying to teach a room full of know it
all new hire engineers right out of school how to use the test equipment
ALMOST had me screaming a few times.

The students mostly gave me good grades once they screwed their heads on
correctly(-;

The ones that didnt seldom were kept around long in any group. Especially
the clowns that blew HP power meter heads.
Others couldnt work under a microscope with a soldering iron or wire bonder.
Maybe they all became no code hams that couldnt trouble shoot a simple
circuit but had an Extra. Or went to work at RatShak.

Dont get me wound up....

Carl
KM1H