[Amps] HV Diodes

Louis Parascondola via Amps amps at contesting.com
Fri Oct 17 06:40:32 EDT 2014

Alpha has been using those tubes because they get them cheap from China.  You can by 2 maybe 3 of them for the price of one Eimac 8877.  Although the Chinese do make 8877's and 3cx800's now.  There has to be a reason why they don't go to 3cx3000 tubes and I  am pretty sure it's not money reasons.  Must have something to do with size or certifications.