[Amps] HV Diodes

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Fri Oct 17 12:06:07 EDT 2014

At that low power level that size roller is usually adequate but the moving
parts wear and create intermittents. They become a maintenance headache for
some owners.

Its a cute little amp but it really needs a seperate grid meter for those
fragile tubes.

For real power the one used in the Henry 8K is needed and even then they act
up.

Carl
KM1H