[Amps] Solid State Amps

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Fri Oct 17 14:54:30 EDT 2014

Manfred,

	Love the thinking-outside-the-box!

	Has someone patented this who might block production?

	Any concerns about potential RFI from a switching-amp
in a rf-amp circuit?

	Has anyone tried this before?

	Are you considering a crowd-funding proposal to raise
funds for the project?

David KD4E

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com