[Amps] SS Amplifier Kit For Sale

Keith Densmore ve3gem at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 09:55:02 EDT 2014

All the SS amp talk reminds me of a project I have here I am not going to
finish. When completed you will have a rugged 1KW+  output amp 1.8-30 megs,
at a price you could not build or buy a tube amp for.

BLF178XR FET rated at 1200 Watts output Continous or 1400 Watts Peak. Will
withstand a SWR of 65:1!
http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/BLF178XR_BLF178XRS.pdf

Professional circuit board from Israel with thermal protection.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150951055048?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

8 x 10 vaned Heat Sink
3/8 Copper Slab the size of the board
3 Fans and one temperature  controller
HP 50 Volt 40 amp power supply
Volt and Current meters
A nice looking enclosure to build it in. (optional)

All the electronics are new, never installed or used. (Except for the power
supply, and I have verified it is working).

I'd take what I have into it,  600.00 plus shipping. Please email off list
if interested.

73,
Keith VE3TS

---