[Amps] Fwd: Ten-Tec Titan 425 - input SWR high

Prem va3uma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 09:37:31 EDT 2014

Good morning gentlemen, and thanks to all for the quick and concise replies.

- One of the tubes being bad: Will see if spares are available
- LPF caps going bad: My plan was to analyze the cut-off freq for each band
(@ Z=50R) on my Spec-analyzer/tracking-gen - but left this option to the
last, and also wanted to hear of other 'easy' methods from the gurus who've
already worked on this Amp.
- Plate/Load settings: The actual numbers match the ones in the manual
(surprisingly - even after all these years).

73,
Prem
www.qsl.net/va3uma