[Amps] Fwd: Ten-Tec Titan 425 - input SWR high

Prem va3uma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 10:49:04 EDT 2014

Thanks Louis.

I'll try to get a good-known spare set of tubes.

Note to Gerald: Roger that, sir. The SA test was only for the LPF alone -
not in situ - just to find out the characteristics of all the elements on
that board.

I've already told my friend to get hold of a some know-good pulls.

Thanks to all.

73,
Prem
www.qsl.net/va3uma