[Amps] Fwd: Ten-Tec Titan 425 - input SWR high

Prem va3uma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 17:37:16 EDT 2014

Thank you Carl (and all the others too).

For a split second, I wondered why you wanted me to put some rag in the
hole :-)
It quickly occurred to me.... of course, to get the blower air through the
working-tube chimney - and not through the gaping hole. Yes, I'll try that
sir.

73,
Prem
www.qsl.net/va3uma