[Amps] Henry 3k Filament transformer taps

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Sep 12 16:53:19 EDT 2014

For some reason the local 14.4KV dead end run Im on has been transformered
to 119/238V for about a year now. No complaints from me as it had been a
steady 246 for over a decade; never saw it higher but it did bother a lot of
vintage gear forcing me to go with several bucking transformers on the 123V
side. At 110-113V everything runs a lot cooler and much less drift.

Carl
KM1H

Carl
KM1H