[Amps] Factory New FU728F

Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:55:10 EDT 2014

The tubes are  factory new and best version of FU-728F, These  came from  an canceled  order by the Force, it is duo to the equipment have
been decommission.Now the list price of manufacturer  is $430, But I sold much cheaper than the manufacturer’s and with 1 year/500Hrs guarantee
.I still have  30+  old version of FU728F but 100% test OK on my bench ampliifer  with full out put.
This version like  this  http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Fu728f/1320129069.html, but I’m sure he can not test it and do not know
.You can try to purchase some from him, I hope you are luck like Alek.This version I ask $220/ea, not including shipping.
     Hsu