[Amps] FS in the UK. Eimac tubes and power amp bits.

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Fri Apr 10 19:36:33 EDT 2015

I have the following I want to dispose of.

1 x 3CX5000A7
3 x YC156 (aka 3CPX5000A7)
1 x 4CX350A
1 x *new* boxed 4CX250B

A few conduction cooled tetrodes (Y799 and Y808). These are about the size
of a 4CX250B.

4CX1000As.

Also bases,  chimneys. I also have a BeO link to cool the conduction cooled
tubes.

I also have an 240 V primary HT transformer that come from the 3CX5000A7
amp.  I don't recall the voltage,  but I am pretty sure it is not suitable
for continuous operation at full power,  as it seems a bit undersized.

I probably have other similar stuff.  Let me know if you want anything
specific.

Dave, G8WRB.