[Amps] Shorting switch needed

Kathy Bookmiller via Amps amps at contesting.com
Mon Apr 20 16:32:14 EDT 2015

Amp builders,
I'm looking for a shorting style switch to repair my Hunter 2000C amp. and am not having much luck finding one. The Hunter was fairly unique in having an extra switch to bring 3 more fixed mica capacitors into play if needed, in addition to the usual variable. The original was about 1" diameter ceramic one that is totally fried.  It should be a one pole, 4 throw, I haven't been able to find one so far and am hoping someone might have or know where I might find one?  So far the only two I found on Ebay was 4' diameter and physically won't fit in the space or another is phenolic and not rated to the current needs.
Anyone know where such an item can be found?
Thanks,
Kathy, W2NK