[Amps] Considering an ALS-1306

David Cole dave at nk7z.net
Fri Apr 24 13:38:49 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Anyone have an ALS-1306, and a K3, and care to comment on that setup?  I
will be selling the old AL-82, and getting a no tune, auto band
switching amp, and am looking very hard at the ALS-1306.

I know there are other amps out there, all more expensive, but for my
budget, the 1306 is starting to look good, so I am interested in
comments from 1300 or 1306 owners.  If on the other hand someone knows
of an amp which is auto-tune, instant-on, and will interface with a K3
for close to the same price I am interested...  New or used.
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net