[Amps] Ham sells fine grit thing to clean contacts

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Mon Aug 17 01:23:24 EDT 2015

Crocus cloth is "I believe" jewelers rouge on a backing, but be
careful.  Some "cloth" is more abrasive than the abrasive.  Bond paper
with just enough deoxit to wet the paper.  There have been several good
alternatives posted.

I used to have one of the diamond dressing tabs.  Generally, an abrasive
use is for the last resort cases.

73

Roger (K8RI)