[Amps] Ham sells fine grit thing to clean contacts

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Aug 17 09:20:48 EDT 2015

The Caig Laboratory chemicals - DeOxIt and Moving Contact Lubricant
(MCL)  - are also great for restoring conductivity of any contacts.  I
have some Jones plugs at my station entrance that go flakey every few
months, and a few drops restores them like new.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at