[Amps] Ham sells fine grit thing to clean contacts

Chris Miller c_miller_1 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 16:09:23 EDT 2015

a business card and contact cleaner without oil will work for most dirt too.
use a dry card for final polish. if very pitted a point file will get you a
smooth surface again, however if the surface is just plated it will remove
the plating.  Replacing the relay is the only fix for plated relay contacts.

Chris
VE3CEA