[Amps] TL-922A Filament Transformer

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 22 12:26:39 EST 2015

They are usually on EBay. There is a fellow in Main that will rewind
transformers. He does good work. He rewound a Collins 516F2 choke for me.

http://members.tripod.com/tubes_tubes_tubes/transformerrewindingservice/

It's:
10 volts CT at 15 amps
80 VAC @ 100ma (relays and cutoff bias)
8 VAC @ 200-400 ma for the pilot lamps. Lamps are (lamps are 50 ma each,
there are 6 of them)

most have 120, and 100 volt taps on the primary. If your only going to use
it in the USA, you don’t need the 100 volt primary windings.

73
Jim W7RY