[Amps] TRADE: For HF Amp

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Thu Feb 26 21:00:28 EST 2015

I need a reliable 160-10m HF amplifier, solid state or tube.

I have two 6KW APC 240vac Inverter/UPS units and one 4.8KW
Isolation/Step-Down/Phase Transformer I bought for a now-abandoned project.

I can deliver to the Charlotte Hamfest in March or within a few hundred
miles of Statesboro, GA

The two 6KW units are the APC SURT6000XLT Smart-UPS RT and the one 4.8KW
unit is the APC SURT003 Isolation, Step-Down, Phase Change Transformer.
These are used but were tested and guaranteed-good when I bought them.
Check prices online. They've been stored in climate control. Between the
three I have $1800. invested but am willing to make a very generous
trade for the right amp.

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com