[Amps] The genius of ham radio

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Jan 12 18:17:08 EST 2015

How hard would it be for a group of Hams to create an alternative
"Handbook"?

An ebook could be cheap or free - print-on-demand for those who
really want it - an expensive but available option.

Most of the formatting could be automated via free apps.

Could be both a fun and valuable project.

WDYT?

David KD4E

--

*David*
~KD4E~

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com