[Amps] ARD 230A

luca ik5tsw at virgilio.it
Sat Jan 17 16:51:55 EST 2015

 HI  to All
Recently bought an amplifier  for parts and not working , ARD 230A, a beautiful machine built very well.
But has' problems I think the digital card, when it turns on the display lights up part of the numeric characters and the buzzer sounds intermittently, I think it's the EPROM damaged.
Let me know if exist still spares  or if is a file on line to programm a new , and if I can help solve the concerned or tell me other tests or advice.

Many thanks to all for your attentio 73  ik5tsw  Luca