[Amps] ARD 230 C

luca ik5tsw at virgilio.it
Sun Jan 18 07:59:14 EST 2015

Hello everyone and thank you for your answers.
I apologize for my mistake the is amplifier  model 230 C and non A
I have sent an email to Bob before writing here, but no spare and
'available.

For now I would not change anything but to report it as originally

Thanks George for your courtesy hope that the file is the same as my eprom

Many thanks for all hole will 'know how to go' to end

Best regards Luca  ik5tsw