[Amps] High Voltage Wire

Colin Lamb k7fm at teleport.com
Mon Jan 19 20:50:27 EST 2015

Quoting "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri at rogerhalstead.com>:
>> that ignition would wipe out his TV set from over a block away. I
>> learned to never, ever bring her home while a big game was on.

I live on top of a small mountain near a flight path and an omni
beacon.  About 5 years ago, I was watching television and heard the
whop-whop of a large military helicopter come very close to my house -
no doubt using terrain following.  We had a couple tv sets on and the
picture went negative.  I have a 2 meter repeater on my tower and heard
white noise come out of it.  Fortunately, I do not plan on having any
more children.

73,  Colin K7FM