[Amps] Johnson Thunderbolt Parting out

Jay WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:22:08 EST 2015

I am parting out a Johnson Thunderbolt that I recently re-acquired. The
cabinet is pretty much shot.  It was modified at some point to run a
couple of fans so has holes and such which ruined it.  I had two of
these at one point and ran one for many years on RTTY but with an
external power supply.

If anyone needs and of the parts drop me a note and I will see what's
left.  Can deliver to Puyallup hamfest in March as most of this stuff
certainly is too heavy to ship.  But the smaller parts will go in
flat-rate USPS boxes.

Jay WS7I