[Amps] What 811A's Should I Try to Find?

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Sun Jan 25 15:13:55 EST 2015

Look for discoloration on the anode, it should be a nice flat black.

Also no discoloration of the glass or those little filament support springs
loose in the bottom...or little pieces of filaments.

A heat damaged base is not a good sign either and Im sure you already know
what a tube gone to air looks like inside.

Carl