[Amps] 833A GG

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 06:23:25 EST 2015

Thanks, Carl. I might do that.

Something like this ought to work using your method:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Capacitor-air-variable-capacitor-tuner-dual-30-Pf-capacitor-/151482230814

The neut cap that Paul has is a common disc type, which I think would arc
at the capacitance required (my guesstimate is about 15 pf max since the
G-P is 6.3 pF per tube). I suppose it would be OK if I put some thin Teflon
between the discs.

And I love the idea of starting out cold with a small LV variable! I have
plenty of those.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com