[Amps] Henry amplifier transformer id

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 21:47:39 EDT 2015

I also have a 1028 transformer.  It was used in the Henry 2000D r.f. generator.  From what I have found out about the transformer is that the power supply was rated at 3200-volts @ between 800 mA and 1 ampere.
The 3000-watt r.f. generator actually used 2-each of the 1028 transformers in the power supply (model 3000D) whereas the 2000D only used a single 1028.
This per the partial manual copy that I have on the Henry "D" series r.f. generators. Glen, K9STH