[Amps] Re-imagining the 30S-1

Martin Sole (HS0ZED) martin at hs0zed.com
Mon Jul 13 07:22:28 EDT 2015

Thanks guys,

Well in addition to the amp I do have a bucket full of 4CX1000 tubes,
sooooooo!

If baking out the transformer and other iron does pay off and if I can
find someone who can paint match and if I can find another psu tray and
if I can find the other little doo dads then a restoration is definitely
on the cards. I would perhaps prefer that. It will look nice with the
rest of the S line. I have the SS rectifier plug ins so that's not a
problem. Time to make so iron heat up a little I guess and see what happens.

Tnx
Martin, HS0ZED