[Amps] Triode grounded grid amp strange failure

Guido Tedeschi guidoted at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:38:21 EDT 2015

Thanks to everybody who answered.
I think that what Dave wrote could be very probable: next weekend I will
open the PA and let you know what I will find.
The HV comes with a coaxial cable, but I think that cable and connector
have two concentric paths (B+ and B-) and screen as safety protection
connected to ground, otherwise the B- would be connected directly to
ground and it would be impossible to measure grid current.
Thanks again and 73
Guido, k2bcp