[Amps] Follow-up...re: Time to ask for help.

Vic Rosenthal 4X6GP/K2VCO k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 00:15:08 EDT 2015

You don't bypass the neutralizing cap. You reduce the value of the
bypass cap at the cold end (away from the grid) of the grid tank circuit
so that it will above ground for RF to some extent. You connect one end
of the neutralizing capacitor to that point, the other end to the plate.
This provides out-of-phase RF feedback. The ratio between the 'bypass'
capacitor and the neutralizing capacitor determines the amount of feedback.

You need to look at the ARRL or Bill Orr handbooks. There are circuit
diagrams that make this clear. It's called 'bridge neutralization'.

73,
Vic, 4X6GP/K2VCO
Rehovot, Israel
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/