[Amps] Follow-up...re: Time to ask for help.

Vic Rosenthal k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:58:30 EDT 2015

I suggested to the original poster that he make it a swamped class AB1
amplifier. He will get plenty of drive with a 50-ohm swamping resistor.
The only tuning he needs is a small coil to balance out the input
capacity of the tubes. That should be unconditionally stable, as long as
he bypasses the screens properly.

73,
Vic, 4X6GP/K2VCO
Rehovot, Israel