[Amps] (no subject)

Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:37:54 EDT 2015

Hi, My friend of mine are sell the 3-500Z and 8877 socket and  chimney,ebay
item number   181808974623   and  171861109645.
  Do not doubt the price, real the bargain, and the quality  are good too,
he use the best military surplus socket, not factory new junk.
     Regards
               Hsu
PS, An manufacturer of VHF ampliifer stop their project, he have some HF
ampliifers and FU-728F tube for sale , the best version and 100% test with
full out put.
  the quantiies  buyer  would be welcome.Please contact my off line.