[Amps] 3CX800 grid collet or SK1900

Gerald Williamson via Amps amps at contesting.com
Mon Jun 15 08:40:01 EDT 2015

Hi Conrad, the four finger grid grounding may be there for the purpose of
neutralizing the plate to cathode feedback path.

Sort of like you may have seen individual fingers removed from fingerstock
to create a small inductance from grid to ground.

I have seen many 8877 2m amplifiers that use this technique.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 6/15/2015 7:09:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time,