[Amps] tetrode push-pull amp schematics

Vic Rosenthal k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 02:45:24 EDT 2015

The 4CX1500b is designed to be exceptionally clean in class AB1. I don't know if anything significant is to be gained by operating class A as a previous poster suggested. Unless you need a shack heater!
I also don't understand why push-pull is so attractive.
The easiest way to get an unbalanced output is to use link coupling as shown in the old handbooks. You can use a fixed link with a series capacitor as a loading control.

Vic 4X6GP/K2VCO