[Amps] high drive/low output QRO HF-2500

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Mon Mar 2 16:23:10 EST 2015

As in open filament?

Wouldn't that affect the plate load impedance, tank settings?  I once
had a hb pair of 4-400's in which one plate lead broke.  The one tube
was cherry red and meter needles flying all over the place.  This just
seems so stable and calm.

I'm kinda leaning toward something on the input side, but I AM NO EXPERT
HERE.  I can just go by what I've experienced in the past. Maybe I got
drunk and put a 6 db pad on the input and don't remember it.

Steve