[Amps] Tetrode software

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 1 18:39:28 EDT 2015

Can't you fool the older software by setting it to run in a
compatibility mode? Or does that not work with things like this?

Kim N5OP

--

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." //– Attributed to many people; it’s so true that it
doesn’t matter who said it./