[Amps] Time for New Power Meter

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Sat May 2 22:06:02 EDT 2015

I have Bird slugs of different power levels thru 2304 mHz plus various
attenuators and directional couplers good thru at least 3 gHz. Ive never let
an accuracy percentage in any of the parts concern me as if I absolutely
have to I can use a HP VNA and 437 power meter to get exact numbers.

OTOH the only numbers I really care about is attenuation in cables,
connectors, power splitters since that is the only place it really counts.

Carl
KM1H