[Amps] UTC CG-309 transformer for sale

w4zst at windstream.net w4zst at windstream.net
Sun May 3 17:28:20 EDT 2015

I have a very large UTC CG-309 plate transformer available.

It is 4800-6000-7000 VCT, 1 Amp secondary
240V primary.  Weighs between 185 and 250 pounds.

Serious CCS service transformer.  It is in a 30" high Bud TableTop style rack cabinet with four nice HD 4" casters.  An amp in a similar cabinet would sit nicely on top.

It was built by a former EMEer for 8877 VHF amps.  The rest of the PS (i.e breaker, diodes, relays, HV meter and string, bleeders, B-, etc.) is also in the cabinet less the original choke and capacitor,

I've decided to not continue with this as a project.

I can bring to Dayton if anyone is interested and also can supply a picture if desired.

$250

Bob Lear  770-654-4057

W4ZST at windstream.net