[Amps] Time for New Power Meter

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Tue May 5 10:57:47 EDT 2015

I dont even consider it that necessary at any ham or 2 way shop test bench,
Bird is still the standard and there are enough slug ranges available for
most any need.

OTOH those slugs add up in price if you havent lucked into cleaning out old
shops, estates, etc so the fancy digital gear can be more economical to
some.

Carl
KM1H