[Amps] Time for New Power Meter

RMorris robrk at nidhog.net
Thu May 7 13:18:07 EDT 2015

Page works on an iPhone and a nine year old iMac/Firefox. ??

The Bird is a tool. I had one with no gray paint left. It rolled around in bottom of five Ford Broncos, with used donuts and McDonald wrappers.
You wiped off the mustard, tossed it at the groundhog that didn’t want you in his transmitter building, then hooked it up.
If any of the 70 Micor’s were almost close to what it thought was 100 watts and less than 10 reflected, you went home.

I have a 5kw, a 250, and 5w HF slug. If they and the rest of the panel meters and scope fall into reasonable place and nothing is on fire, I’m good to go.

It’s great to sit in the carpeted, air conditioned, shack and read to decimal places but they still have a +/- tolerance.