[Amps] Old SGC amplifier (need help!)

Piju 9m2pju at gmail.com
Thu May 14 02:50:50 EDT 2015

Hello and good day to all, my name is Piju. I would like to know if there
anyone recognize this old SGC amplifier. I need more info about this
amplifier. Model number or series, service manual, circuit diagram, etc.

I have already asked SGC about this and they told me this is obsolete
model. Made 30 years ago and surprisingly they told me that they dont have
any papers about this amplifier now. We better save all of our SGC papers
from now. If you ask them 30 years later from maybe they will telling you
the same thing.