[Amps] Real danger to use the ORANGE button

donroden at hiwaay.net donroden at hiwaay.net
Mon May 25 13:31:37 EDT 2015

Shakespeare was a Ham

    To "B", or not to "B" : that is the question:
  Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
  The slings and arrows of outrageous IMD,
  Or to lower bias against a sea of DXers,
  And by lowering end IMD?

Don W4DNR

Salute to our Men and Women serving their Country.
Thank You for your Service and God Bless !!!