[Amps] WTB 220 amp/ Eimac question update

Donald Fox taurusshoguy at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 09:16:11 EST 2015

Gents:
I am quite happy to report that when I installed the 3CX1200A7 tube into my 3K console to evaluate it after being returned
by the buyer as non functioning, I find it to be fully functional!

I have communicated this to the buyer, and offered him the following two options:
#1. Return his purchase price minus all shipping involved since that was on me.
#2. Return the tube to him at his cost with no warranty.

In addition, I have offered to participate in some fashion of video chat to demonstrate it working if he should desire.

Thanks for everyone's comments both on and off list.

Don   N8ECH